The following topics are available as thesis for bachelor and master students.
- Lidar and photonics-based radar technologies for Space;
- Development of multistatic & multiband coherent radar fleet for border security;
- Design development and characterization of a combined photonics-based radar/lidar transceiver on chip;
- Development of optical beamforming network on chip for 5G;
- Development of an integrated chip for optical beamforming in radars applications;
- Design and implementations of field trials of sub-millimeter displacement measures based on interferometric radar for environment monitoring;
- Development of a Lidar system for precise agriculture applications;
- Use of the orbital angular momentum of light for high capacity transmission and switching in data center scenarios;
- Development of a lidar system based on the use of orbital angular momentum for detection of range, Doppler and rotation velocity;
- Development of an optical comb for 5G and radar applications;
- Development of an electro-optical oscillator for microwave photonics applications.
- Development of a photonic-based tomography system.
Form more information please contact:
Prof. Bogoni Antonella
Tel. +39 050 5492221